A book for beginners [electronic resource] : or, an help to young communicants: that they may be fitted for the Holy Communion, and receive it with profit. By S. Patrick, ...
- Patrick, Simon, 1626-1707
- London : printed by J. Heptinstall, for Royston and E. Meredith, and sold by him at the Star in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1713.
- The seventeenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 180, 6 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 24⁰.
- Vertical chain lines.
With three final leaves of contents and advertisements.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT141014.
View MARC record | catkey: 3470434