The divine feudal law [electronic resource] : or, covenants with mankind, represented. Together with means for the uniting of Protestants. ... By Samuel Baron Pufendorf. Translated from the Latin by Theophilus Dorrington, ...
- Pufendorf, Samuel, Freiherr von, 1632-1694
- Uniform Title:
- Elementorum jurisprudentiæ universalis. English
- London : printed for John Wyat, 1703.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 365, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
Running title: 'An essay towards the uniting of Protestants.'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT141120.
View MARC record | catkey: 3470453