Sermons on important subjects [electronic resource] : By David Lamont, ... Volume the third
- Lamont, David, 1752-1837
- Uniform Title:
- Sermons on the most prevalent vices. Vol. 3
- London : printed for T. Cadell junior and W. Davies, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- v[i.e.vii], 1 unnumbered page, 522, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- P. vii misnumbered v.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Intended to be vol. 3 of David Lamont's 'Sermons on the most prevalent vices', London, 1780; and to complete the set.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT141285.
View MARC record | catkey: 3470477