Universal restitution a Scripture doctrine [electronic resource] : This prov'd in several letters wrote on the nature and extent of Christ's Kingdom: wherein the Scripture passages, falsly alleged in proof of the eternity of Hell torments, are truly translated and explained
- Stonhouse, James, Sir, 1716-1795
- [London] : Sold by R. Dodsley, London; and T. Cadell, Bristol, 1761.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 40, 37-39, 44-466, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Sir James Stonhouse.
With a part title to Part I bearing the imprint: Sold by J. Whiston and R. Dodsley, in London; by J. Fletcher, in Oxford; and T. Cadell, in Bristol, 1760.
A section of text is repeated; the notes below the text on each page are continuous, as is the register.
With a final errata leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT145007.
View MARC record | catkey: 3470883