A reply to the Rev. Dr. Campbell's Vindication of the principles and character of the presbyterians of Ireland [electronic resource] : In which the question is discussed, whether our political constitution might be improved, by substituting, in place of the present ecclesiastical establishment of England and Ireland, either the presbyterian or independent model of church polity. By Joseph Stock, ...
- Stock, Joseph, 1740-1813
- Dublin : printed by J. Exshaw, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- 123, 11 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT150067.
View MARC record | catkey: 3471316