The polite academy [electronic resource] ; or, school of behaviour for young gentlemen and ladies. Intended as a foundation for good manners and polite address, in masters and misses. ... Illustrated with twelve copper plate cuts, beautifully engraved
- London : printed for Darton and Harvey, B. Crosby, and B. C. Collins. By B. C. Collins, Salisbury, [1798?]
- The tenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 143, 1 unnumbered page, 111-145, 1 unnumbered page, plates ; 12⁰.
- Colophon: Collins, printer, Sarum.
Text and register are continuous despite pagination.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT155219.
View MARC record | catkey: 3471463