Constitutions, and canons ecclesiastical [electronic resource] : treated upon by the Archbishops and Bishops, and the rest of the clergy of Ireland; and agreed ... 1634. ... To which is added, Constitutions and canons ... 1711. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Ireland
- Uniform Title:
- Constitutions and canons
- Dublin : printed by Andrew Crooke, 
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 5-63, 1 unnumbered page, 9, 23 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Parts 2 and 3 each has a separate titlepage, that to part 2 is dated 1715, and pagination, but register is continuous.
The third part comprises 'The thirty nine articles of religion'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT165451.
View MARC record | catkey: 3471830