The doctrine of universal restoration, considered as unscriptural [electronic resource] : Addressed to some Christian friends. By John Stanger
- Stanger, John, 1743-1823
- Sevenoaks : printed by Tho. Clout jun. Sold by J. Buckland. Pater-noster Row; W. Button, Newington Causey; J. Matthews, no. 18. Strand; J. Reynolds, Crooked Lane [and 3 others in London], 1789.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 16 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT165583.
View MARC record | catkey: 3471855