The intellectual and moral difference between man and man [electronic resource] : a sermon, preached at the Old Jewry, Sept. 24th, 1797, on occasion of the death of the Reverend John Fell, ... By Henry Hunter, ...
- Hunter, Henry, 1741-1802
- London : printed by Bye and Law, for the author, and sold by R. Good; W. Button; Cottle, Bristol; Hazard, Bath; and Flower, Cambridge, 1798.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 49, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT166860.
View MARC record | catkey: 3471965