The young man's calling [electronic resource] : or, the whole duty of youth. In a serious and compassionate address to all young persons ... Together with remarks upon the lives of several excellent young persons ...
- Crossman, Samuel, 1624?-1684
- London : printed for A. Bettesworth, and C. Hitch; and J. Hodges, 1737.
- The ninth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 318, 6 unnumbered pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- The preface signed: Samuel Crossman., 'Remarks', is by Nathaniel Crouch., With two final advertisement leaves., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT174734.
View MARC record | catkey: 3472424