Resignation to the divine good pleasure in every condition [electronic resource] ; recommended as our duty and happiness: in a sermon from 2 Sam. XV. 26. By John Shower
- Shower, John, 1657-1715
- London : printed by J. Heptinstall for J. Robinson, 1703.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 28, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT176155.
View MARC record | catkey: 3472514