An address to grand-juries, constables and church-wardens [electronic resource] : In which it is proved, that they are bound by their oaths to execute the laws against vice and immorality. Chiefly extracted from the preface to Disney's Essay on the reformation of manners
- Disney, John, 1746-1816
- [London] : Printed in the year, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 6-21, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Disney's 'A second essay upon the execution of the laws against immorality and prophaneness ..', London, 1710 contained a preface addressed to grand-juries, constables and church-wardens.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT176517.
View MARC record | catkey: 3472523