A letter from the prince of the infernal legions [electronic resource] : to a spiritual lord on this side the great gulf, in answer to a late invective epistle levelled at his Highness, containing many material and intertaining [sic] esting observations, worthy to be perused not only by his many friends, ... but likewise by his few enemies in London, Westminster, and ten miles round
- Campbell, John, 1708-1775
- London : printed and published for the benefit of the publick, and sold by the booksellers and pamphlet-shops in these two great cities, 1751.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 29, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Signed: Beelzebub.
Attributed to John Campbell.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT176545.
View MARC record | catkey: 3472525