A collection of hymns and spiritual songs [electronic resource] : (extracted from various authors) suited to social worship: more particularly designed for the use of those congregations and Christian societies, where singing in dialogue is practised: with directions prefixed to each hymn. By the Rev. John Langford
- Langford, John, -approximately 1790
- London : printed and sold, by J. Brown; Messrs. Vallance and Simmonds; also may be had at the meeting, in Black's Fields, Horsly-down, Southwark, 1776.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 10 unnumbered pages, 123, 9 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Turned chain lines.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT222927.
View MARC record | catkey: 3474406