A sermon, preached at St George's Chapel, Stonehouse, before the Society of Free and Accepted Masons, on Tuesday evening, Sept. 28, 1790, being the time appointed for the interment of His late Royal Highness the Duke of Cumberland, Grand Master of England, by J. Bidlake [electronic resource].
- Bidlake, John, 1755-1814
- [Plymouth] : Haydon, printer and bookseller, Plymouth, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT224297.
View MARC record | catkey: 3474507