Wisdom toward the wicked; or the Christian-man's wisdom [electronic resource] : in the care of his conversation and behaviour toward the ungodly in the world. Set forth in the good ends he proposes to himself therein, ... By a minister too old for the pulpit, but not willling to have his age quite unprofitable. J. H.
- Humfrey, John, 1621-1719
- London : printed for N. Cliff, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 61, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- On the verso of p. 61: "N.B. This treatise is printed in this octavo, that it may be bound with my book call'd, Lord's days entertainment, and sold by the same bookseller. John Humfrey, born in January 1620"., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT224465.
View MARC record | catkey: 3474519