Thirteen letters on various religious subjects, recommended to the serious attention of devout members of the Church of England [electronic resource].
- London : printed, for the author, at the Literary-Press, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 10-119, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- The introduction begins: "The following letters being chiefly collected from various authors, the publisher assumes no merit in the arrangement of them." - Below imprint: "The profits of these letters to be appropriated to the cloathing some poor children of East Dereham.".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT225494.
View MARC record | catkey: 3474564