The Holy Bible, with the Apocrypha at large [electronic resource] : Explained and illustrated with notes and annotations, theological, moral, divine, &c. selected from the most eminent commentators ... with practical observations and reflections. ...
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English Authorised
- Berwick : printed for J. Embleton, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 980 unnumbered pages, plates ; 2⁰.
- Final leaf = 10P1.
The Authorised version.
Issued in 74 numbered parts.
Reproduction of original from the National Library of Scotland.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT225936.
View MARC record | catkey: 3474605