The four Gospels [electronic resource] : translated from the Greek. With preliminary dissertations, and notes critical and explanatory. By George Campbell, D.D. and F.R.S. Edinburgh; principal of Marischal College, Aberdeen. [One line of quotation in Greek].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Gospels. English. Campbell
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the Stone House, no. 41, South Second Street, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- viii, xvi, 488, 196, 16 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, George, 1719-1796
- Dedicated to John Douglas, Bishop of Carlisle.
Printed in two columns, except p. -488.
Errors in paging: p. 195, 219, 277-284 misnumbered 295, 319, 275-282.
Reproduction of original from the National Library of Scotland.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30086
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW4383.
View MARC record | catkey: 3474787