A sermon on the nature and necessity of conversion [electronic resource] : By Mather Byles, D.D. Pastor of a church in Boston. [Two lines from Luke].
- Byles, Mather, 1707-1788
- Boston, New-England : Printed by Thomas and John Fleet, in Cornhill, 1771.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Dr. Byles's sermon on conversion.
Running title: The nature and importance of conversion.
First published in 1732, with Byles' A discourse on the present vileness of the body (Evans 3510).
"Felicity found and fixt."--p. , in verse.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3331
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 42222
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW7243.
View MARC record | catkey: 3474849