The living water to be had for asking [electronic resource] : A plain discourse deliver'd (chiefly) at Boston, viz. In the audience of the church and congregation under the pastoral care of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Cooper. On Lord's-Day June 3d. A.M. 1750. And now publish'd at the desire of many of the hearers: to whom it is humbly dedicated. By Samuel Phillips, M.A. and Pastor of the South-Church in Andover. [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Phillips, Samuel, 1690-1771
- Boston : Printed by S. Kneeland for D. Henchman in Cornhill, MDCCL. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages ; 4⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Phillips's sermon on the living water. June 3d. A.M. 1750., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6592, Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 62517, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW13637.
View MARC record | catkey: 3474907