A concise system of logics, in question and answer [electronic resource] : by William Best, A.B. Trinity-College, Dublin, now master of a classical academy in New-York. (Copy right secured according to law).
- Best, William
- New-York : Printed by Samuel Campbell, for the author, --1796--
- Physical Description:
- xii, 1 unnumbered page, 14-99, 1 unnumbered page, 2 unnumbered pagesfolded leaves ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30062 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20069.
View MARC record | catkey: 3474993