Directions with regard to the improvement of temporal blessings [electronic resource] : A thanksgiving sermon, delivered to the First Society in New-London, December 2d, 1784. By William Patten, A.M. [One line from The inspired preacher].
- Patten, William, 1763-1839
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by T. Green, 
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Half-title: Mr. Patten's thanksgiving discourse.
Advertised as "just published" in the Connecticut gazette and the universal intelligencer, New London, Jan. 28, 1785. Dated 1784 by Evans.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18675
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1226
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1162
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 59126
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20139.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475023