A discourse concerning the church [electronic resource] ; in which the several acceptations of the Word are explained and distinguished; the Gospel Covenant delineated: a right of admission and access to special ordinances, in their outward administration and inward efficacy, stated and discussed. Designed to remove the scruples and reconcile the differences of Christians. By Moses Hemmenway, D.D. Pastor of a Congregational church in Wells. [One line from Isaiah].
- Hemmenway, Moses, 1735-1811
- Printed at Boston : By I. Thomas and E.T. Andrews, Faust's Statue, no. 45, Newbury Street, MDCCXCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 123 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24389
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20143.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475026