A discourse on the Christian union [electronic resource] : the substance of which was delivered before the Reverend Convention of the Congregational Clergy in the Colony of Rhode-Island; assembled at Bristol April 23, 1760. By Ezra Stiles, A.M. Pastor of the Second Congregational Church in Newport. [Five lines of quotations].
- Stiles, Ezra, 1727-1795
- Boston: N.E. : Printed and sold by Edes and Gill, MDCCLXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 139, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- "Appendix, containing a list of the New-England churches, A.D. 1760."--p. -139, with the pastors of those churches., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9018 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20196.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475054