The Holy Spirit convincing the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment [electronic resource] : considered in four sermons: the two former delivered at the Tuesday-evening lecture in Brattle-Street, January 20th & March 3: the other at the Old-South Church in Boston, April 17 & 26, 1741. By Joseph Sewall, D.D. [Three lines from Romans].
- Sewall, Joseph, 1688-1769
- Boston : Printed by J. Draper, for D. Henchman in Cornhil, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 133, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Error in paging: p. 29 misnumbered 26.
Errata note, p. .
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4803
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20471.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475191