Israel's mourning for Aaron's death [electronic resource] : A sermon preached on the Lord's-Day after the death of the very Reverend and learned Cotton Mather, D.D. and F.R.S. Pastor of the North Church in Boston: who departed this life, February 13. 1727,8. Aet. LXVI. By Joshua Gee, M.A. Pastor of the same Church. [Two lines from Acts].
- Gee, Joshua, 1698-1748
- Boston in New-England : Printed for S. Gerrish at the lower end of Cornhil, and N. Belknap, near Scarlets-wharff [sic], MDCCXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 34, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Gee's sermon on the death of the Reverend Dr. Mather., Errata statement, p. 34., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3031 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20550.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475219