A letter from a Romish priest in Canada [electronic resource] : to one who was taken captive in her infancy, and instructed in the Romish faith, but some time ago returned to this her native country. With an answer thereto, by a person to whom it was communicated
- Seguenot, François, -1727
- Boston : Printed for D. Henchman, at the corner shop over against the brick meeting house in Corn-Hill, MDCCXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 26 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Burnet, William, 1688-1729 and Baker, Margaret, 1689-1773
- Signed on p. 13: Seguenot priest of the seminary at Ville-Marie .. the 5th. of June 1727. "The answer," p. 14-26, is by William Burnet, and is dated: Boston, January 8th. 1728,9. Cf. Parsons., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3216, Parsons, W. Catholic Americana, 1, Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 78904, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20636.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475235