The manners of the ancient Christians [electronic resource] : Extracted from a French author, by John Wesley, M.A. Late Fellow of Lincoln College, Oxford
- Fleury, Claude, 1640-1723
- Uniform Title:
- Moeurs des Chrestiens. Selections. English. Wesley
- Philadelphia : Printed by Henry Tuckniss, no. 25, Church-Alley, and sold by John Dickins, no. 50, North Second Street, near Arch Street, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 33, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Wesley, John, 1703-1791
- Extracted from Claude Fleury's "Les moeurs des chrétiens." - With a final leaf of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28684
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW25986.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475302