The vanity of zeal for fasts, without true judgment, mercy and compassions [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at Charlestown, January 28. 1747,8. On a publick fast, after the destruction of the province court-house by fire. By Thomas Prentice, A.M. one of the pastors of the church there. Published by desire. [Four lines of quotations].
- Prentice, Thomas, 1702-1782
- Boston : Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle, in Queen-Street, 1748.
- Physical Description:
- 27, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Prentice's fast sermon. Jan. 28. 1747,8.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6227
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 65077
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW28505.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475326