The natural history of the Bible: or A description of all the beasts, birds, fishes, insects, reptiles, trees, plants, metals, precious stones, &c. mentioned in the Sacred Scriptures [electronic resource] : Collected from the best authorities, and alphabetically arranged. By Thaddeus M. Harris, A.M. librarian of Harvard University, Cambridge. [Three lines from I Kings] Published according to act of Congress
- Harris, Thaddeus Mason, 1768-1842
- Printed at Boston : By I. Thomas and E.T. Andrews, at Faust's Statue, no. 45, Newbury Street, MDCCXCIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 272 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Frontispiece engraved by Samuel Hill., Error in paging: p. 85 misnumbered 86., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25586 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW28657.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475339