Observations on a variety of subjects, literary, moral and religious [electronic resource] ; in a series of original letters, written by Tamoc Caspipina, a gentleman of foreign extraction, who resided some time in Philadelphia. Revised by a friend, to whose hands the manuscript was committed for publication
- Duché, Jacob, 1738-1798
- Philadelphia : Printed by Robert Bell, in Third-Street, MDCCLXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- x, 241, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Letters dated from July 4, 1771 to Nov. 20, 1772. The pseudonym used by Jacob Duché is derived from the initial letters of the phrase The Assistant Minister Of Christ Church And St. Peter's In Philadelphia In North America., Dedicated to James Hamilton., Typographically identical, except for title page, with the edition printed at Philadelphia by John Dunlap in the same year., Errors in paging: p. 123, 213 misnumbered 132, 132., "Errata."--p. ., The final letter is signed and dated: "Tamoc Caspipina. Philadelphia, Nov.20, 1772"., Caspipina = Jacob Duché., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 13259 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW28701.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475353