A seasonable caveat against believing every spirit: with some directions for trying the spirits, whether they are of God [electronic resource] : Given in two public lectures in the hall of Harvard-College at Cambridge, N.E. April 22 and 29, 1735. By Edward Wigglesworth, D.D. and Hollisian Professor of Divinity
- Wigglesworth, Edward, approximately 1693-1765
- Boston : Printed for D. Henchman, at the corner shop over against the Brick Meeting-House in Cornhill, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 33, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Dr. Wigglesworth's two public lectures on the trial of spirits, April 22 and 29. 1735., "Errata" and bookseller's advertisement, p. ., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3975, Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 103903, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29094.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475442