A sermon preached before His Excellency Thomas Pownall, Esq; captain-general and governor in chief, the Honourable His Majesty's Council and House of Representatives, of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England, October 16th, 1759 [electronic resource] : Upon occasion of the success of His Majesty's arms in the reduction of Quebec. By Samuel Cooper, A.M. Pastor of a church in Boston
- Cooper, Samuel, 1725-1783
- Boston: New-England : Printed by Green & Russell, and Edes & Gill, by order of His Excellency the governour, and both Houses of Assembly, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 2 unnumbered pages, 14-53, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Cooper's sermon occasioned by the reduction of Quebec.
Dedicated to Governor Thomas Pownall.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8330
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 16601
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29310.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475579