A sermon, preached in the audience of the First Church and congregation in Rowley [electronic resource] : the next Lord's-Day after the death of Mr. John Noyes, who had been for some years master of the grammar school in the town; and died suddenly Aug. 13th 1759. In the 51st year of his age. By Jedidiah Jewett, A.M. and Pastor to said church. Published at the desire of several of the hearers, and others. [Four lines of quotations].
- Jewett, Jedidiah, 1705-1774
- Boston : Printed by D. and J. Kneeland, in Queen-Street, 1760.
- Physical Description:
- 21, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2139
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 41132
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29344.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475603