A sermon preached October 9. 1760 [electronic resource] : Being a day of public thanksgiving on occasion of the reduction of Montreal and the entire conquest of Canada, by the troops of His Britannic Majesty, under the command of General Amherst. By Samuel Woodward, A.M. Pastor of the church in Weston
- Woodward, Samuel, 1727-1782
- Boston : Printed by Benjamin Mecom, at the New Printing-Office, near the town-house, 
- Physical Description:
- 30, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Half-title: Mr. Woodward's thanksgiving sermon, for the reduction of Montreal, and conquest of Canada.
Running title: A thanksgiving sermon for the conquest of Canada.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8772
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29361.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475615