A sermon, preached to the society in Brattle Street, Boston, November 14, 1790 [electronic resource] : And occasioned by the death of the Hon. James Bowdoin, Esq. L.L.D. F.R.S. lately governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By Peter Thacher, A.M. Pastor of the church in Brattle Street
- Thacher, Peter, 1752-1802
- Printed at Boston : By I. Thomas and E.T. Andrews, Faust's Statue, no. 45, Newbury Street, MDCCXCI. 
- Physical Description:
- 27, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Thacher's sermon, on the death of the Hon. James Bowdoin, Esq. L.L.D. F.R.S.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23824
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 95182
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29377.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475623