Sermons, on various important doctrines and duties of the Christian religion [electronic resource] ; selected from the manuscripts of several ministers, members of the Northern Association, in the County of Hampshire
- Northampton: (Massachusetts) : Printed by William Butler, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 2 unnumbered pages, 10-448 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Northern Association in the County of Hampshire (Mass.)
- Contains sermons by John Emerson, Justus Forward, Enoch Hale, Joel Hayes, Samuel Hopkins, Jonathan Judd, Joseph Lyman, Roger Newton, Joseph Strong, John Taylor, Rufus Wells, Solomon Williams, and Payson Williston., Error in paging: p. 234-235 misnumbered 134-135., With an errata leaf at end, onto which an slip of additional errata has been mounted., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35583 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29390.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475632