Some thoughts upon the spirit of infallibility, claimed by the Church of Rome [electronic resource] : offer'd at the anniversary Dudleian-Lecture, at Harvard-College in Cambridge, May 11. 1757. By Edward Wigglesworth, D.D. And Hollisian Professor of Divinity
- Wigglesworth, Edward, approximately 1693-1765
- Boston; New-England : Printed and sold by John Draper, in Cornhill, MDCCLVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Dr. Wigglesworth's discourse at the Dudleian-lecture, at Harvard-College in Cambridge, New-England, May 11. 1757.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8064
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 103907
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29464.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475658