A treatise against detraction, in ten sections [electronic resource] : By the Reverend Mr. Andrew Le Mercier, Pastor of the French church at Boston in New-England
- Le Mercier, Andrew, 1692-1763
- Printed at Boston in New-England : And sold by Daniel Henchman, 1733.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, v, 9 unnumbered pages, vii, 1 unnumbered page, 303, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Errata note, p. vii.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3673
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 39990
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29562.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475688