A treatise concerning religious affections [electronic resource] : In three parts. Part I. Concerning the nature of the affections, and their importance in religion. Part II. Shewing what are no certain signs that religious affections are gracious, or that they are not. Part III. Shewing what are distinguishing signs of truly gracious and holy affections. By Jonathan Edwards, A.M. and Pastor of the First Church in Northampton. [Ten lines of Scripture texts].
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1703-1758
- Elizabeth-Town [N.J.] : Printed by Shepard Kollock, for Robert Hodge, no. 237, Queen-Street, New York, M,DCC,LXXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 9 unnumbered pages, 26-499 pages, 9 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Error in paging: p. 164 misnumbered 264., "Subscribers names."--p. [ix-xvi]., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20339, Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 40, Johnson, T.H. Edwards, 103, and English short title catalogue, W29563
View MARC record | catkey: 3475689