Two discourses on the grounds of the Christian's hope [electronic resource] ; containing a brief account of the work of God's Holy Spirit in a remarkable revival of religion in West-Hartford, in the year 1799. Delivered on the first Sabbath of the year 1800. By Nathan Perkins, A.M. Pastor of the church. Published by the request, and at the expense of the hearers
- Perkins, Nathan, 1748-1838
- Hartford : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1238, Evans, C. American bibliography, 38233, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29621.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475699