A brief account of the Associated Presbyteries [electronic resource] ; and a general view of their sentiments concerning religion and ecclesiastical order. By a convention of said prespyteries [sic]. [Seven lines of Scripture texts].
- Corporate Author:
- Associated Presbyteries
- [Catskill] : Printed in Catskill [N.Y.] by M. Croswell, --1796.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 102 pages, 6 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- "An act, to incorporate sundry persons as trustees of the society, instituted in Morris-County, for the promotion of learning and religion."--p. [103-108].
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31040
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 7844
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW30023.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475754