A brief concordance to the Holy Scriptures [electronic resource] : of the Old and New Testaments: by which all, or most, of the principal texts of Scripture may be easily found out. Revised and corrected. By John Brown, late Minister of the Gospel at Haddington, in Scotland. [Two lines of Scripture texts].
- Brown, John, 1722-1787
- [Worcester] : Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts by Isaiah Thomas and Leonard Worcester, for Isaiah Thomas. Sold at his bookstore in Worcester, and by him and Company in Boston, MDCCXCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 322, 2 unnumbered pages ; 18⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24148
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW30028.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475756