The beatifick vision productive of likeness to Christ [electronic resource] : A discourse upon occasion of the death and funeral of Mr. Moses Abbot, who departed this life, May 1st 1734. In the twenty third year of his age; giving some account of his pious life and joyful death. By William Cooper, M.A. a Pastor to a church in Boston, N.E. [One line from Hebrews].
- Cooper, William, 1694-1743
- Boston : Printed by S. Kneeland and T. Green, for J. Edwards and H. Foster, at their shops in Cornhil, 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, ii, 26, 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Cooper's funeral sermon for Mr. Moses Abbot., Dedicated to Hull Abbot., "An appendix. Being a collection out of his diary."--24 p. at end., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3762, Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 16628, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW30089.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475760