The case of Heman considered [electronic resource] : In a sermon on Psal. LXXXVIII. 15. I am afflicted and ready to die, from my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors, I am distracted. Occasioned by the death of Mr. Edward Bromfield, merchant of Boston, in New-England. April 10. 1756. Aet. 61. By Thomas Prince, A.M. and a Pastor of the South Church
- Prince, Thomas, 1687-1758
- Boston : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland, in Queen-Street, 1756.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 33, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Prince's sermon, on the case of Heman, occasioned by the death of Mr. Edward Bromfield.
Errata statement, p. .
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7769
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW30220.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475764