An essay for reviving religion [electronic resource] : A sermon delivered at Boston, before the Great and General Assembly of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay, May 30th. MDCCXXXIII. Being the anniversary for the election of His Majesty's Council for the province. By Samuel Wigglesworth, M.A. Pastor of a church in Ipswich. [Two lines from Habakkuk].
- Wigglesworth, Samuel, 1689-1768
- Boston: N.E. : Printed by S. Kneeland, printer to the Honourable House of Representatives, for D. Henchman in Corn-Hill, MDCCXXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 36 pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Wigglesworth's election sermon, May 30th. 1733.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3735
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 103930
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW31952.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475848