The evil designs of men made subservient by God to the public good [electronic resource] ; particularly illustrated in the rise, progress and conclusion of the American war. A sermon preached at Lexington, on the nineteenth of April, 1783; being the anniversary of the commencement of the war between Britain and America, which broke out in that town on the 19th of April, 1775. By Zabdiel Adams, A.M. Pastor of the Church in Lunenburgh. [One line from I. Kings].
- Adams, Zabdiel, 1739-1801
- Boston : Printed by Benjamin Edes & Sons, in Cornhill, M,DCC,LXXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Adams's sermon, preached at Lexington, nineteenth of April, 1783.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17807
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 363
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW32162.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475865