The apostles neither impostors nor enthusiasts [electronic resource] : A sermon on Acts xxvi. 25. Preached at the West Church in Boston, September 1742. By William Hooper, A.M. Pastor of the said church. [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Hooper, William, 1674-1767
- Boston : Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle below the prison in Queen-Street near the Town-House, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Mr. Hooper's sermon on the truth and reasonableness of the Christian religion., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4974 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW37825.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475942