Devout exercises of the heart [electronic resource] : in meditation and soliloquy prayer and praise. By the late pious and ingenious Mrs. Elizabeth Rowe. Reviewed and published at her request by Isaac Watts, D.D.
- Rowe, Elizabeth Singer, 1674-1737
- New York : Printed by William Durell, and sold at his book store, no. 208, Pearl-Street, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 6 unnumbered pages, 26-178, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Error in paging: p. 176 misnumbered 179.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9276
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 47582
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW37923.
View MARC record | catkey: 3475947